venerdì 3 febbraio 2012

A walk with the artist Cyprien Gaillard

Like you know I love collage. Some minutes ago I was on my pc and I found "the new picturesque" by Cyprien Gaillard. I don't know which is the idea of the artist about these works but what I love is the fact that in everything we see only one part, the part that we want to see,the part that we can see in the little time we have or the part that the other revels to us. There's a true that we have to remember, in everything there're a lot of parts even if we don't consider them! 
In one word...Cyprien Gaillar? J'adore <3  And you? 

Come sapete per me i collage sono il top dell'arte contemporanea. Poco fa su internet ho trovato "the new picturesque" un lavoro del giovane artista francese Cyprien Gaillard. Guardandoli ho pensato che ogni cosa è fatta di mille sfumature ed alle volte ci fermiamo a coglierne solo alcune. 
Ricordiamoci che ci sono sempre nuove prospettive su cui affacciare lo sguardo! Voi cosa ne pensate?



















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

thanks for your sweet comments! <3