martedì 13 marzo 2012

The Courtin-Clarins sisters style

The Courtin-Clarins sisters have an incredible sense of style! I like their use of colors and prints.
My fav one is Virginie 'cause her style is a mix between fashion and elegant.
Which is your fav pic of Courtin-Clarins sisters?

Lo stile è una questione di famiglia se parliamo delle sorelle Virginie e Claire Clarins sono cugine delle sorelle Jenna e Prisca Courtin, il loro stile è un mix di pezzi fashion che gioca sui colori anche accesi e sulle proporzioni. Virginie ha lo stile che preferisco e voi che ne dite? Di chi preferite lo stile?

Virginie, Claire, Jenna and Prisca





















Virginie, Claire





















Claire, Virginie





















Prisca, Virginie, Claire, Jenna





















Virginie, Claire

9 commenti:

  1. hello.I just found ur blog and its amazing.love ur post
    wanna follow each other?i will be happy fllwd by a cool person like u

    RispondiElimina
  2. Aw, thank you. I think I'm going to translate my blogs into english . I hope you will keep following :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog! I am now following you!
    follow me back?

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Super nice blog you have here :)

    Hugs,
    Patrick Pankalla
    http://patrickpankalla.dk/

    RispondiElimina
  5. They look gorgeous in all of them ! Nice style !

    x,Julia
    come visit, and you can also check out UNESTABLISH store, now available on TBK as well.

    www.thebeeskneesbyjulia.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. great post honey, i really love it! nice to meet your blogg

    xx

    RispondiElimina
  7. So stylish!!!! Love their looks!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to enter the Romwe giveaway on my blog!

    RispondiElimina
  8. Wow they are gorgeous. New follower :) love ur blog!

    RispondiElimina
  9. They have great style and they are very pretty! :) follow eachother? :)

    xoxo, The O.G.I.T

    theothergirlintown.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your sweet comments! <3