giovedì 3 novembre 2011

So 60's so fresh!

The new step for be a successful it girl?
You should try this make up for eyes. It's so feminine, 60's and absolutely glamour!
The only thing you need is an eye pencil and a lot of fun!
What do you think? Will you try it? 8)

Come sembrare una it girl con un semplice tocco?
Provate il nuovo make up dall'allure 60's ma molto femminile.
Comprate una matita per occhi ed il gioco è fatto!
Che ne pensate? Siete pronte a provarlo? 8)

GLAMOUR Spain november 2011















GLAMOUR British november 2011

4 commenti:

  1. Hi I loved your blog, I am already following you follow me back, and much success.http://mademoisellesisters.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. i love using eyeliner..i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. hi thanks for visiting my blog!!!
    your blog is very nice and clean, i like it a lot!

    i wiil follow for sure
    kisses!

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your sweet comments! <3