sabato 12 novembre 2011

that brigitte bardot touch!

On GLAMOUR Uk issueNovember 2011, there's a shoot of Amanda Seyfried and in some pics she reminds me of a young and extremely beautiful Brigitte Bardot. What do you think?

Amanda Seyfried nel servizio di GLAMOUR Uk di Novembre 2011 mi ricorda una giovane e superba Brigitte Bardot. Che ne pensate?

Amanda 





















Brigitte 





















Amanda





















Brigitte

















Amanda





















Brigitte





















Amanda





















Brigitte

7 commenti:

  1. Love her! She is so gorgeous! Great blog! Following:)
    sequinshoesstrawberries.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. They really look like each other! Great find! :)

    Come to my blog too, I'm following you! Follow me back? :)

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow!! I love Brigitte anda Amanda is very nice...

    RispondiElimina
  4. didn't even realize that was Amanda in the 1st pic... she's still gorgeous and does resemble Bridget Bardot... good call

    RispondiElimina
  5. They're really similar, love Amanda she's so beautiful! Amazing these photos, I like them! Nice post!

    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
    Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your sweet comments! <3